Tuesday, March 11, 2014

One week after 1st surgery

I really can't believe one week ago today was surgery day. This past week has really flown by. When I look at how wonderful Kenz is doing today, it's hard to imagine where we were last week at this time. God has answered so many prayers. Thank you to everyone who has given us support through this phase. We couldn't have done it without family, friends, co-workers, and now, new social network friends.

I don't plan on posting again until after our post op with the surgeon.  Before I close tonight's post, I wanted to show you how far she has come in one week.  Just 7 days..............absolutely amazed,  one determined girl right there!!! I love you Mackenzie...........my Goo xoxoxo

 Thank you so very much, Rhonda

2 comments:

  1. Simply AMAZING!!! God is so good! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tears of joy!!! So happy for you! Just incredible! LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete